Animal Services

The City of Slater no longer has an Animal Services' department.

For any Animal Control Complaints/Dog at Large:

  • Take Pictures or Video
  • Bring your pics/video to Slater City Hall.
  • Fill out complaint form.
  • City Hall will get information to Sheriff's Dept
  • Sheriff's Dept will investigate and issue ticket.
  • Tickets will also be issued for No City Tags, No Rabies Shot, Dog at Large